viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

Cover Letter and Resumé

Because of the experience of teaching teen and adults that I am getting from my social service, I believe that I can contribute to private institutions like high schools as well as universities here in Aguascalientes.  I would like to work in these kinds of institutions because I consider them as the roots of society of our state. In those places, students need to receive a proper and professional education by a teacher that demonstrates teaching abilities.

Teaching young adults is an ability that I consider I have. Since I started doing the social service as a tutor, I recognize that this kind of job really allows me to help people learn English as a second language. It represents what I like to do. One example of this experience is that I am able to recognize students’ weaknesses and give them some suggestions they can do in order to improve in the use of the language. For this problem, I can search for new and interesting resources according to students’ personality that makes them find their way of learning. So, I believe that I really can help private institutions where teen and adults study.

I would like to work in an institution that follows a professional and educative philosophy that encourages students’ development.  When students finish their major, they will be catalogued by the institutions that gave them education. So, I would like to work with people who are interested in this type of way of working, also with people are worried about students’ future.

Nowadays, I know there are many English teachers looking for a job in high schools and universities, but I would really appreciate you taking into consideration my request.

Thanks for your time

Sincerely,

Nelva Villalvazo. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario