miércoles, 18 de septiembre de 2013

Purpose Statement

“Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work” Aristotle. I agree that the main key of success in any job is an efficient communication as well as creating in a friendly environment. Additionally, at school must be a place where students can develop the use of the language. Another aspect that I like is sharing needs and ideas that create a positive improvement that benefit students. The purpose of teaching in a private school is sharing my experience working with young adults where I can benefit them in the process of learning a second language. Because I want to achieve this purpose, I will establish an effective communication among people who are working with me. Essentially, being opened minded when receiving constructive comments is an attitude I want to develop as well. Respectfulness creates great social interactions, so avoiding unnecessary discussions and fights represent a useful attitude. Because I want to give a better service, I will use technology with a  wide variety of creative and helpful material. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario